Understanding the present to prepare the future
Areté works side by side with its clients, supporting them in understanding what happens in their sectors and reference markets, with a view to outlining future scenarios and identifying the strategies to effectively address them.
The analysis of data, sectoral policies and strategies of the different players provide the basis for identifying current and future needs and opportunities, and for getting ready to exploit them.
Tools to support competitiveness and growth: strategic planning, scouting, benchmarking, identification and development of new business areas and new market outlets.
Growth strategies for companies
Areté supports agribusiness companies in their search for opportunities and solutions aimed at maximising competitiveness and promoting growth, through: sector analysis and the analysis of competitors; the identification and development of new business areas and new market outlets; the identification, introduction and development of process and/or product innovation; the rationalisation of existing business activities and processes; and scouting aimed at external growth.
Its services include:
- support to the identification, introduction and development of process and/or product innovation;
- support to the identification and development of new market outlets;
- benchmark analysis and alerts on the strategies of competitors;
- support to internationalisation, investments abroad and development of market outlets abroad;
- market insight and technology insight, to identify emerging business opportunities.